Sunday, March 20, 2011

my first post for ESL 098 class

     I was born in Uzbekistan. My native language is Russian. In my family we stile speak Russian, because my parents do not know English will.  I started to lorn English after we mowed to New York. I did not lorn it in my native country. I also speak Farsi language, i learned it from me grandparents. They spoke to me on that language, and i learned it from them. I also know Hebrew language but not vary will. Hebrew is the language people speak in Israel. And i have a lot of relatives who leave there. So i often go there, and that how i learned Hebrew. I also want to learn Spanish, because it is a second language in New York. But i hope to start learning that language after i complete all of the ESL classes in LaGuardia Community College.
     Right now i am taking ESL 098 class, with professor Rebekah Johnson. I hope that this class will help me improve my English, and mostly spelling is my big problem in English. Hopefully after this class "ESL 098" i will improve all of the English skill. 

7 comments:

  1. Your post is very short. Can you add a little more about which language you use to do different things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you can do better than that even i don't konw your face so please can you add a little more about your language and your identification i know u can do better so don't be shine to writing whatever u want to so that the reason u go to Laguardia College u have to improve ur english and youe writing even you make a mistake it doesn't matter so keep writing it gonna be good for you too that why you go to school even you make a mistake the teacher will help you with your mistake okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is about your language? i agreed with professor,is too short.But anyways ,i want to you learn the good English in this this class ,you will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep improving together, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Albert, this looks good - and you discussed your languages more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that great talk about the meatrix because is very important the show the many people these pictures

    ReplyDelete